- We ship worldwide via DHL, free of charge.
- Generally the delivery takes 1 to 7 days for international orders. Local customs may introduce delivery delays that are out of our control.
- When you complete your purchase we will proceed on shipping. Any order which is completed until 4pm (UTC+2) Monday to Saturday will be delivered to the courier on the same day. Otherwise your order will be collected from our warehouse on the following working day.
- When we deliver your order to the courier we will send you an email with your tracking number. You will be able to track your order through our courier’s website http://www.dhl.com/en with your tracking number. (Aramex for some countries)
- If the shipment cannot be delivered, a card will be left and the courier will attempt to re-deliver the following working day. If delivery is still unsuccessful, a card will be left again and the parcel will be returned to the depot. Under these circumstances, DHL in your country will contact you to arrange another delivery from where re-delivery can be arranged. Should this fail, the parcel will be returned to Middleist and we will contact you directly.
- Please note that any signature at the address will be accepted as proof of delivery. Thus someone else can sign for your delivery as well.
- If you have made a mistake with your delivery details please contact us immediately and we will try to amend them. If the order has already left our warehouse, then the delivery address can be changed for an extra fee.
- In some cases local customs may charge additional tax or duties costs which will be customer’s responsibility. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost might be, as customs policies and import duties vary from country to country. The customer must take full liability for any parcels returned to us due to unpaid customs charges. Postal charges, return shipment costs, custom charges and handling fees will all be credited from your refund.
- * Please contact us for further details.